The Daphne Floral Lace Cocoon Cardigan
Bring a touch of graceful elegance to your spring and summer wardrobes with the Daphne Floral Lace Cardigan. Designed with a lovely flower square centerpiece, beautifully delicate lace stitches, and an easy construction, this is the perfect cardigan to dress up any outfit!
This is a level 4 – Advanced Pattern.
This pattern is written in US terminology.
Slip stitch (slp-st)
Double crochet (dc)
Treble crochet (tr)
Single crochet 2 together (sc2tog)
Double crochet 2 together (dc2tog)
30-inches (L) X 39-inches (W)
- This is a one-size pattern that fits all sizes XS – 5X and is based on the body measurements as laid out by the Crafty Yarn Council’s women size standards.
- The finished product will fit more loosely on a smaller form than on a larger form.
- Adjustments for scaling the pattern up or down are for a more tailored fit are provided.
- This pattern stretches greatly after blocking to approximately 36 – inches in length and 47 – inches in width.
‘I wanted to create something very feminine with a beautifully delicate lace construction and a gorgeous center piece for that additional “wow factor”.
- KnitPicks Hawthorne, fingering weight yarn, 357 yds / 100 grams, in colorways: A = Daphne Kettle Dye and B = Peach Melba Speckle
Total yardage: 1785 yds / 1632 m
Color A: 3 hanks = 1071 yds / 979 m. Color B: 2 hanks = 714 yds / 653 m.
- Julie Asselin Piccolo
- Fiber Optic Yarns Foot Notes
- Knitted Wit Victory Socks
- Simply Socks Yarn Company Simply Sock Yarn
- Any #1 Fingering weight yarn
- Crochet Hook size G/6 4.00 mm or whatever hook is necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Measuring tape
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
The Daphne Floral Lace Cocoon Cardigan is available only in the Studio Crochet, Issue 2 – Lace Edition.
Digital Magazine includes:
- Seven stunning crochet designs
- Simple Tutorials
- Informative articles
Join the Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email & receive a Ravelry coupon code for a FREE crochet PDF pattern of your choice!
Let’s Get Crafty!
Looking for lots of crafty inspiration, tips, tutorials, and a great crochet community? Join my Facebook group!
PIN this pattern to your Pinterest boards for later.
You can also follow all my boards!
Thank you for coming to my blog! By sharing my content and/or making a purchase you are making it possible for me to continue producing and sharing free content for everyone to enjoy. I sincerely appreciate your support!
Until next time… Happy Crocheting!