Difficulty LevelThis is a level 3 – Intermediate Pattern.
Gauge15 sts x 18 rows = 4″ x 4″ / 10 cm x 10 cm in double crochet measured over double crochet (dc) with a 4.25mm hook.
Pattern is made based on the Crafty Yarn Council’s women size standards for each size listed in the chart in pattern:
- All measurements are approximate, measured flat pre-wear, and are provided in inches and centimeters and designed to fit women’s sizes according to the Average Body Measurements Chart in pattern.
- Please be sure to take your own body measurements and let those measurements serve as your guide.
Construction (See Schematic in Pattern)
- This duster is worked flat in 3 pieces – back, and 2 front panels.
- Front panels are seamed to the Back panel at the shoulders and sides, leaving armholes unseamed.
This pattern is written in US terminology.
- Yarnspirations Caron Simply Soft in Off White, 100% acrylic, medium 4 worsted weight, 6oz / 170g – 315yds / 288m.
Total yardage: 630yds / 584m to 2205 yds / 2016m.
XS – S: 3 to 4 skeins = 945 yds / 864m to 1260 yds / 1152m.M – L: 4 to 5 skeins = 1260 yds / 1152m to 1575 yds / 1440m. XL – 3X: 5 to 6 skeins = 1575 yds / 1440m to 1890 yds / 1728m. 4X – 5X: 6 to 7 skeins = 1890 yds / 1728m to 2205 yds / 2016m.
Yarn AlternativesMedium 4 worsted weight, 100% acrylic
- Crochet Hook size G/6 4.25mm or whatever hook is necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Measuring tape
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends