Bring on spring!
The flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, the air is fresh and cool… okay, I guess it depends on where you are.
But that’s what’s going on here and I am loving it!
Even though spring hasn’t officially arrived, it is only just around the bend – which makes this the perfect time to get ahead on your spring crochet projects!
Good thing my fellow crocheters designers and I decided to get together to bring you some amazing NEW patterns that are sure to add a touch of style to your spring.
Let’s Show Off Our Spring Style!
Ya’ll I can find something I love about every season. Can’t you?
In summer there’s the heat, the beach, and the Fourth of July.
Fall brings us crisp air, gorgeous colors, pumpkin spice, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.
Winter is the time for snow, crackling fireplaces, gift giving, and Santa Claus.
But there’s something special about springtime.
It’s like the world is waking up from a long cold sleep and everything is born anew.
Life becomes painted with soft-hued pastels and luscious emerald green.
I can almost smell the freshly cut grass, the barbeque grilling, and the strong essence of floral wafting through the air.
Just the thought of spring brings forth images of bunnies, babies, flowers blooming, little chicks, and children searching frantically for brightly colored Easter eggs.
The joy of it all seems intoxicating.
Indeed, spring has a style all it’s own!
And it’s that delicate cheerfulness that my crochet designer friends and I wanted to capture that in our latest patterns.
And of course, we want to share them all with you!
That’s why Sarah from Ned & Mimi and I decided to throw a blog hop – so our designer friends can share their newest and most stylish spring patterns with all our crocheter friends. 😃
Check out all the amazing designers who participated – I am sure you’ll be adding a few to your favorites list!
Oh, and guess what?
The blog hop os over now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy some of the amazing patterns we shared in the event.
Just scroll down to each pattern and click on the image to see if the designer has it available for free on the website.
Folks, you are really going to love these patterns!
From Blankets, potholders, cowls, shawls, cup cozies and more – you are sure to find a fabulous spring delight that’ll have you pulling your hook out in no time!
Oh and there’s more!
If you’re not into checking each image to see if you can get it for free, you can always purchase the PDF versions in the Spring Style pattern bundle.
The bundle includes all 31 patterns from the blog hop, plus 2 additional bonus patterns that were NOT available in the blog hop!
Click on the image below to find out more!
And you know what?
This bundle is offered at over 90% off compared to purchasing each pattern individually.
It’s seriously a great deal!
You can preview the patterns in this video.
1. Spring Buds Cardigan by Ned & Mimi
2. Tunisian Color Block Backpack by Creations by Courtney
3. Primula Scarf by Banana Moon Studio
Looking for lots of crafty inspiration, tips, tutorials, and a great crochet community? Join my Facebook group!
4. Crochet Cardigan with Herringbone Stitch by Joy of Motion Crochet
5. The Ava Table Runner by Sunflower Cottage Crochet
6. The Serene Beanie by The Blue Elephants
7. The Iris Table Runner by Hooks, Books, & Wanderlust
Remember you can still grab all the patterns in the blog hop, plus 2 bonus patterns!
Check it out!
8. Pineapple Kitchen Washcloth & Dish Towel by A Plush Pineapple
9. The Mermaid Tears Tee by Salty Pearl Crochet
10. Dreamscape Crochet Shawl by Ahsel Anne Crochet
11. Fall Sparkles Shawl by Jessie at Home
12. The Michelle Tote by Two Brothers Blankets
13. Colormist Scarf by Simply Hooked by Janet
14. Morgana Jewelry Set by Bliss This
Don’t forget that you can get all 31 patterns in the blog hop, plus 2 more patterns that were NOT in the hop for over 90% off!
15. Lace Fan Shawl by Raffamussa Designs
16. Primula Cowl or Wrap by Rebekah Haas Crochet
17. Spring Lace Asymmetrical Scarf by Nana’s Crafty Home
18. Winter to Spring Bias Wrap by Nana’s Crafty Home
19. Hawberry Sweater by Blue Star Crochet
20. Spring Forward Crochet Pillow by This Pixie Creates
21. Cherry Blossom Shawl by Burgundy and Blush
Did you miss the blog hop?
Grab all 31 of the blog hop patterns in the Spring Style 2021 Bundle!
Remember it includes 2 bonus patterns that are NOT in the hop.
Check them out!
22. Carefree Vest by Carroway Crochet
23. Traveler’s Water Bottle Holder by The Loophole Fox
24. The Susan Shawl by Crafting Each Day
25. Spring Heather Shawl by Annie Design Crochet
26. Color Block Throw Pillow by Grace & Yarn
27. The Thora Headband by Through the Loop Yarn Craft
28. The Penelope Raglan Tee by Itchin’ for some Stitchin’
Don’t forget that you can get all 31 patterns that in the blog hop, plus 2 additional patterns that were NOT in the hop for over 90% off!
29. The Sydney Cardigan by Hanjan Crochet
30. Finestra Scarf Wrap by ChristaCo Designs
31. Butterfly Baby Dress by My Fingers Fly
I just think all these patterns are absolutely stunning!
I simply cannot wait to get started on all my Spring Style crochet projects after seeing all these amazing designs and I bet you can’t either!
So, remember, if you missed this blog hop you can still get all 31 patterns, plus 2 additional bonus patterns and some special shop discounts in the Spring Style 2021 Bundle.
Simply click on the image below to check them out!
Don’t miss out!
Looking for more great patterns?
Check Out These Other Patterns I Love!
My Latest posts
- Cordova Basketweave Scarf
- Preemie Crochet Bonding Squares
- 32 Beautiful Crochet Patterns for Fall
- The Seaglass Bag
- The Lyndie Cardi
Thank you for coming to my blog! By sharing my content and/or making a purchase you are making it possible for me to continue producing and sharing free content for everyone to enjoy. I sincerely appreciate your support!
Until next time… Happy Crocheting!